Ducati Signature Series
Now that Oakely is back in nearly full effect it seems they’ve already hooked us up with a Closeout offering we can pass on to you. I have a dumb head so I look like a dope in Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses. If you can pull them off, they’re a truly badass-looking pair of shades.
Two companies share a design lineage that matches aggressive innovation with uncompromising ideals of excellence. Oakley eyewear has always been a favorite among Ducati racers, and Oakley engineers have always respected the genius of Ducati design.
That is why Oakley created the Ducati Signature Series, a collection of select Oakley sunglass styles that carry the logo and colors of Ducati. These unique renditions honor the grit, guts and glory of legends whoadd octane to life and push limits beyond all bounds.
A special edition of Oakley FUEL CELL™, it carries metal icons in Ducati red plus a laser-etched Ducati logo, subtly engraved at the bottom of the lens. The Matte Black frame has a smooth look and Oakley matched it with Warm Grey lenses that help you maintain color recognition when the sun bakes the asphalt.
You don’t have to be an asphalt junkie putting knee to pavement in order to enjoy the benefits of a pair of polarized sunglasses. Having worked a previous job that involved a lot of driving I was always glad I sprung for the polarized model. Tired eyes are no good.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards.
Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER® frame material maxes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents